If you have recently been in a boating accident and suffered a serious injury, you are likely in the midst of a personal injury lawsuit that may take months or even years to settle. In the meantime how will you be able to pay your basic bills?
You may not be aware that there is a new form of legal funding that will allow you to receive a cash advance to help you with your expenses while you are awaiting the outcome of your case. This type of legal funding is most commonly referred to as lawsuit pre settlement funding, and a boating accident certainly qualifies.
A Boating Accident Can Cause a Myriad of Damages,Physical as Well as Financial:
- The cost of medical treatment
- Costs of in home nurse / home health care
- The pain and suffering for your injuries
- Loss of wages and income for time off work
- Loss of business
- Rental car / taxi cab costs
- Damages to your boat (if necessary)
- Housekeeper costs
- Psychological counseling (if any)
- Any monies you lost or paid out as a result of your boat accident injury.
Justice Law Fund – Pre Settlement Funding
So if you need a cash advance to help you “bridge the gap” between the time of your accident and your ultimate settlement down the road, Justice Law Fund legal funding is here for you. Contact us anytime and we will describe our ‘Simple 4 Step Process’ and start you on the road to receiving your pre settlement cash advance. Just call (800) 600-6330 or click here!